Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Who I'm Working With!

Within this unit , I have decided to work with Bo Kelly and Chip James in a group of 3. I personally think she could excel within this specific project as she has an in depth knowledge of various areas of music and music videos . Also, she is at this present moment in time doing a music technology A level which indicates when it is time to look for actors to be within the music video, there will be a wider range of person at our disposal which could be used within the music video that also play an instrument. On previous projects, myself and Bo have never had any problems with communication and we have always been able to see eye to eye with one another on the creative aspects of each production.

Also, I wanted to work with Chip James firstly because he has had previous experience as he has already produced a music video when studying Media A level, which means he already has experience with the production and stylistic aspects that need to be considered. Also, as I have just worked with him on the previous unit, I discovered he is a confident member of the group, that frequently contributes his ideas to the group, and having him within the group, I feel assured that the work load will be evenly spread out and organised . He is determined and passionate about the course which assures me that he will put all his effort into the work at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment